Ever hear of 127 Corridor? It’s the longest outdoor market (technically it is a ginormous yard sale), beginning in Jamestown, Texas and stretching hundreds of miles through North Covington, Kentucky, all the way to Gadsden, Alabama! That’s one BIG bunch of bargains!
There are actually some really huge flea markets throughout the United States. These may pale somewhat in comparison to 127 Corridor, but check these out too:
- The Brimfield Antique Show and Flea Market boasts that it is the largest outdoor antique show in the U.S., stretching an entire mile with more than 5,000 dealers filling 21 fields!
- Canton Flea Market in Texas (Yeah, those folks in Texas corner the market on “big”) is 28 miles of vendors.
- The Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena, California offers 2,500 booths and bonus celebrity sightings from time to time!
- Flea Masters in Ft. Myers, Florida has over 400,000 square feet of dealer space.
- Scott Antique Market in Atlanta, Georgia claims to be this country’s largest indoor antique show, with over 3,300 booths of antiques and collectibles.
- Then there is the Springfield Antique Show and Flea Market in Ohio, which also houses up to 2,500 vendors. Antique lovers AND dealers flock to this place for great stock!
Antiques and flea market shopping has become an incredibly popular pastime, so pick your poison and go find some treasures!